Main Street, Fenton
Our church dates back to the 14th century.
Seating 150 persons, the parish register dates from 1537 and the Bishop's transcripts start in 1544.
The church chancel was rebuilt in 1830 and the building thoroughly restored in 1875.
Fenton Hall (Old Manor Hall) was built in 1507 as the seat of the Lucas family. It partially burnt down around 1771 and its remains converted into a farm house, occupied by the Thurlby family in the late 1800's and by the Codd family in the early 1900's.